Weed district to reinstate cost share program
November 17, 2023
Carter County Weed District is reinstating the county wide cost share for the 2024 spray season. Here’s what you need to know:
• You must have a current, approved weed management plan of file with the Weed District before purchasing chemical through the cost share program.
• Only Carter County residents and landowners are eligible.
• Only chemical purchased through Carter County Weed District is eligible for cost share.
• You cannot bring in payment receipts from other chemical dealers and receive reimbursement.
• Cost share is 50% cost of chemicals up to $500 per person/ranch/l...