February 15, 2019
One year as mayor, boy did it go fast!
Some of the things we accomplished this year were:
• Replaced some outdated sewer pipe under the bridge;
• Put a new furnace in the Town Shop so that it can be heated more efficiently;
• Reduced water loss;
• Had our first audit with new auditors;
• Initiated steps to resolve the disagreement regarding the Ekalaka Volunteer Fire Department;
• Repaired Mormon Avenue;
• Implemented the city limit bow hunting;
• Developed a facility use agreement with guidelines for people who want to use Main Street for activities.
Some of our goals for t...
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.