February 15, 2019
One year as mayor, boy did it go fast!
Some of the things we accomplished this year were:
• Replaced some outdated sewer pipe under the bridge;
• Put a new furnace in the Town Shop so that it can be heated more efficiently;
• Reduced water loss;
• Had our first audit with new auditors;
• Initiated steps to resolve the disagreement regarding the Ekalaka Volunteer Fire Department;
• Repaired Mormon Avenue;
• Implemented the city limit bow hunting;
• Developed a facility use agreement with guidelines for people who want to use Main Street for activities.
Some of our goals for t...