Timeline of Montana COVID-19 activity
April 17, 2020
• Governor’s extension of the Stay at Home Directive along with certain other Directives to April 24
• Directive waiving some restrictions on local and county governments gaining access to emergency funding from the state and federal government
• Directive with measures for notifications to first responders that they may come in to contact with a COVID-19 patient
• Directive to extend motor vehicle deadlines, and to provide services online and by mail.
• Directive was issued designating childcare as an essential business and imposing requirements for operation.